NUP 0.00% 1.5¢ nupower resources limited

Ann: Investor Presentation - Phosphate Projects , page-2

1. 4,331 Posts.
    re: Ann: Investor Presentation - Phosphate P... If holders look at page 15 which clearly shows RUMs portion with NUP, you can see that NUP has on average higher grades being hit, RUM has a very good section of high grade in their North East section but grades drop greatly for atleast half of the area heading west. NUP seems to have more consistant high grade heading all the way from the boundary heading east.

Their 253m tonnes @ 15% is showing the phosphate is around 5m thick across the resource which is about what NUP will also have on average over the 29.4 sq km's giving NUP compareable tonnage. I would go out on a limb and say that NUP will easily match RUM's 15% grade and likley be higher.

NUP looks like they are holding equal(likley more with more drilling) tonnage thats been drilled and equal to higher grades. When this JORC eventually comes to the market the question remains will the company present the results in a way that the market likes or will they flick it out at 2pm on a friday afternoon when most brokers are already at the pub for the day????

Its up to the company to ensure they deliver this news the way it should be which previously simply hasnt happened.Im not going to hold my breath from what ive seen in the past which has been lame at best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.