NUP 0.00% 1.5¢ nupower resources limited

re: Ann: Investor Presentation - Phosphate P... Hi YoplaitThe...

1. 4,331 Posts.
    re: Ann: Investor Presentation - Phosphate P... Hi Yoplait

The market has been fairly crap over the last 6 months with small green shoots here and there that were short lived, im noticing now that small spec stocks with good news are getting bumped up hard and fast which is telling us the market is clearly in the mood for risk which is what we need. At the end of the day it will be the market who will decide how and what NUP Is worth, on paper the reource im expecting is surely good for a solid rerating towards 10c but im certainly not holding my breath.

The company when the high garde discovery was made didnt present this news to the market in any meaningfull sort of way, the headings were complete garbage and news often was deleievred in the afternoon sometimes on a friday.

Absolutely no thought was put into the presentation of very good news which i made very clear that this had to change and nothing did change, well the company and shareholders paid a heavy price for this stupid ignorant attitude from the board.

Stupidity and ignorance wont get very far in this market as the results are well and truly documented!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.