NUP 0.00% 1.5¢ nupower resources limited

re: Ann: Investor Presentation - Phosphate P... Zachary,thanks...

1. 27,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    re: Ann: Investor Presentation - Phosphate P... Zachary,thanks for your conservative resource assessment.
    I appreciate we must not get a head of ourselves,though the known facts speak openly and forcefuly to us.
    I dont doubt or question your numbers,though I suspect their light(no harm no foul).

A quote directly from the 2012 Presentation

(Shallow near surface high grade phosphate along road)

Given weve drilled roughly 39 metres depth(as far as Im aware of)throughout all our drilling programes(happy to be proved wrong),surely we can be a little bolder in our resources estimates?.
    I accept grades arnt constant but we can take heart.
    Thanks to the ORIENTATION SURVEY at Arganara, which showed buried highgrade phosphate gives a "particular" surface signiture,we can early on extrapulate some serious resource numbers for highgrade DSO,I think of Lucy Creek as an example for just this purpose,what an ace in the whole to have.

I've had a little rest from HC,which was probably a good thing,as NUP posters ( as they preceive it)seem to think raising money in these uncertain times is easy.

Caution but don't ignore shares

by: By Anthony Keane
    July 22, 2012 6:00PM

A SOBERING anniversary for Australia's share market investors is approaching quickly.

In a little more than three months, it will be five years since our All Ordinaries index which tracks our Top 500 stocks was last at its record high, 6872 points.

Sadly, with the All Ords still bumping around near 4000 points, it looks like investors will be waiting several years to get back there.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/money/caution-but-dont-ignore-shares/story-e6freqpf-1226432478599

The reality is, people are risk adverse currently and not risk takers.
    Regrettably I cant doubledown on the current SP,but if I can before the rise,I will.

What an interesting Director development today.

Raider

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.