AS1 10.0% 1.1¢ asara resources limited

I get that you've been shafted by raises in the past, but...

1. 399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    I get that you've been shafted by raises in the past, but realistically what else can the new boss do?

Hard to blame them when they signed an agreement to sell kouri only for the bottom to fall out of the other mobs financing.

I was very disappointed when the price got up to around 14c pre MRE, but the raise wasnt done until afterward, when the price was around 9c. I can understand the theory that they had told the market the previous raise was to complete the MRE, so perhaps they were worried about market perception if they raised again before the MRE release, but in hindsight that one hurt. But as a junior explorer capital raisings are the name of the game.

My hope is while the price is way down get a big capital raise out of the way, instead of drip feeding with a smaller raise for this upcoming drilling (or sell Korui if the cash can arrive quickly to get drilling going ASAP). If the results are good the last thing we'd need is another CR to smash momentum. Better get a massive sum now, start drilling and see the price soar, and have nothing holding us down before MRE updates and further exploration--> scoping

Fingers crossed for some juicy holes at Bereko and the beginning of the next Siguiri

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AS1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.704M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $14.10K 1.293M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24352 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 351144 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AS1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.