88E 33.3% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Ann: Investor Presentation - Project Phoenix, page-21

1. 5,298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3293
    You hit the nail on the head and I have been complaining about this company for years by not using quality 3D, which has resulted in multiple failures, wrong locations and more concerning is the amount of wasted millions and damaged reputation by NOT using quality data.

This is the main reason this company is seen as a joke, ponzi etc etc. They should have never left this area and given the right board and experience we could have seen multiple successes and it could have been transformational for so many investors. This companies past poor decisions has been very costly for all. Totally unacceptable.

That’s why in my opinion these directors should have been shown the door a year after PB departed. Just look at 20 billion SOI due to drilling with poor data and in wrong locations. FACT imo

Holders aren’t to blame just the inept attitude and poor management of this company in my opinion and I know where the blame squarely should be for the terrible state of affairs, failures and damaged reputation 88 has.

Thank god PANR has dragged them back to where 88 under PB started. Only shame imo is that the board remains. They all have to go imo.

Hopefully this is our time to see oil flowing, thanks again to PANR not our board imo. Only sad thing is if this was to happen the board will remain. But if another duster then I expect them all to resign. But they won’t go, too good a lifestyle gig imo to leave.

GLTA, risk is high but good money to be made if cautious

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $176.1K 88.13M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 312671 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 634795038 225
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.45am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.