OMH 0.00% 46.0¢ om holdings limited

Ann: Investor Presentation Q1 2023, page-144

1. 574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    i still believe 1 year from now, we wont be able to bought at current price, unless black swan.

1. all major maintenance on furnaces had been done (at low ASP), and would take few year before repeat. cash generation to the max.

2. OMH would be net cash and had surplus of cash, i hope they can use the money to acquire pertama or sakura or kick start the new mn alloy furnace as soon as possible.

3. with china limit the silicon metal export, i hope OMH take this opportunity (not sure short or medium term) to sell as much as possible before the newly enter consortium start their production.

4. sp will increase to certain limit, and bonus issue and share split will need to be in place, as stakeholder need to cash out and new retail investor require more liquidity and to prevent operator to manipulate the sp, some of the management would need to retire and let the middle management move up.

5. build more silicon metal furnace (please dont convert, i dont think OMH had the skill to troubleshoot) to capture the market share, but ensure the capex is recovered before end of PPA contract.

Current management other than Director low a bit slow and had no clue of what next to do with OMH, at least i dont see their 5 years plan (what next after mn alloy furnace)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $352.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 46.5¢ 46.0¢ $6.289K 13.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 70081 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.5¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.