RFX 4.55% 11.5¢ redflow limited

Tim is arts law so he is probably relying on others to sort out...

1. 3,085 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    Tim is arts law so he is probably relying on others to sort out production for rfx but yes the buck stops with Tim. He has helped deliver on the direction rfx has taken, with rfx in front of large organizations now, and with growing sales prospects. Tim doesn't have much skin in the game. Rfx is part of his resume, he is doing a job, but I don't expect him to die trying to ensure rfx makes it.

I had a rushed look at the investor presentation and a couple of things still stick with me: they will need more shareholder capital; they will need more than shareholder capital. While rfx is a great idea, it has made many mistakes and failed in the past on strategy and execution. The path to profitability is still an unsecured promise (regardless of what comes out on that in the coming months). The implication from the last presentation is that they will not be profitable without another product development (e.g. the X10 - does the 10 mean it will take 10 years to get it right? ).

Unless there is some real backing for rfx it runs the risk of losing everything for current shareholders whether the groundwork already put in eventually makes it commercially in future or not. I expect rfx will try to get the sp up in any way they can om the coming months (including the upcoming promised possible path to profitability plan) and try to get a shareholder cr away as high as they can. If they want shareholders to stump up they will need to offer something more than they have in the past (e.g. options that go along with shares issued which could lessen the risk I see with rfx if it takes out loans). Without commitment from major share holders and some sweeteners the cr will not be successful.

Even if all of the above transpires, the highest risk for small rfx shareholders could still lie ahead... When and if significant firm orders start coming in they will then take out loans that could mean loss of control and total loss for small shareholders if / when there is another misstep (and they cannot meet loan repayments).

What would make me risk more on rfx? Given that there is no founder leader, the involvement of a new white knight with real skin in the game and the acumen and skill and who was prepared to do what ever it takes. Simon H had a go but came up short.

All just my expression of how I feel on rfx at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $27.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $32.27K 292.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4500 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 639791 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 2.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ 260965
Last updated 15.53pm 26/04/2024 ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.