AR9 0.00% 7.5¢ archtis limited

lol JUST fyi when I was posting back to u some time ago I was...

1. 5,822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1835
    lol JUST fyi when I was posting back to u some time ago I was "taking the piss" ...easy to do apparently .

I'd be real interested if u could dig up the post that that said I was in....... cahoots with an alleged AR9 Contractor .

"After a revealing slip up, one of them, cornered, came clean and acknowledged that he was contracted with AR9 and as his contract was ending, he didn't have anything to lose and named his acolytes, you among them. After a report to the HotCopper management, your feigned outrage was even more revealing."

Meanwhile ....I suggest you go back and listen to the various webinars ...and follow the steady progress AR 9 are making and stop wasting yr time with garbage "conspiracy theories "

There is a lot going in with AR9 at the moment ....it seems ..... and if you understand it it may entice you to take a larger holding . Looks to me like they are very much on the right track . or .... maybe get yourself a few grand of scratchies ...... less brain space required to get a result .

LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.5¢ $3.453K 46.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 107477 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 6896 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.27pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.