AR9 0.00% 7.0¢ archtis limited

Ann: Investor Presentation - Quarterly Results, page-132

1. 273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1047
    Good candid interview of Daniel - thanks for sharing.

Essentially, the POC's have been successful in their intent/design, but ArchTIS is just waiting on the defence budgetary cycle to close out the deal/s that has been delayed somewhat by the defence strategic review.

Customer churn has been zero and landing an enterprise licensing deal in the department of defence could set-up the business for the next 10-15-20 years given how sticky these contracts tend to be.

Key focus is still to achieve cashflow neutrality/positive and avoid unnecessary dilution to shareholders.

The interesting one to me was Daniel reiterated the new CFO's expertise in Mergers & Acquistions (M&A), which was previously on the agenda by Daniel and Kurt, but my understanding was put on the backburner given the low share price and dilution this would bring. Hopefully this remains the case and full focus remains on landing these large deals & reaching CF+ before pursuing any expansion opportunities from a position of greater share price strength.

I will continue to remain patient and have added a few more in recent weeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.2¢ 7.0¢ $7.108K 98.80K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11285 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 3000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.