AR9 4.76% 8.8¢ archtis limited

Whilst I've had my differences of opinion with tropic, I've...

1. 1,779 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 229
    Whilst I've had my differences of opinion with tropic, I've always found them to be respectful, and I don't personally think they're cynical.

Simply another shareholder looking to identify good investment opportunities.

The bigger positives from my brief viewing were paid POCs, numerous sole sourced opportunities, and nil customer churn. This is broadly consistent with the independent market research I've been piecing together.

The bigger negatives are it seems highly possible, potentially probable the CF+ won't be hit this fiscal year based on the general sentiment from Daniel and Kurt, the fact deals are admittedly slower coming through despite tailwinds, and the potential for macro inflationary pressures to impact demand at this end of the market.

Whilst it was interesting to hear the average holder has been holding for 3.5 years, I still firmly believe the management should look into effecting an unmarketable parcel buyback - I'm convinced there are many holders who have bottom shelved the stock, and will need encouragement to either top up their position, thereby improving liquidity, or relinquish it, thereby consolidating remaining shareholders' positions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.004(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $25.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.8¢ 8.2¢ $30.18K 354.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43251 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 91222 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.8¢
  Change
0.004 ( 3.53 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.8¢ 8.2¢ 235951
Last updated 15.53pm 14/05/2024 ?
AR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.