AR9 4.76% 8.0¢ archtis limited

Ann: Investor Presentation - Quarterly Results, page-95

1. 3,856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 597
    As per the the webby, who are the competition in the Archtis space? There is none except for the I.T department in some entities trying to build in house cyber security products, why do they do this and in most cases flop? Archtis has nearly 20 years doing this for Government and defence, the products are proven, I recall years ago that there was some testing of software carried out by the US "spooks" that were attempting to crack the software, as far as i can recall they gave up as it was not able to be infiltrated. This was years ago so how good is the Archtis software now? This is why Top secret institutions use it. Just think that if all the companies that have been subjected to data breaches used Archtis offerings then it most likely would not happen. If anyone wants to do the research it stands out that that they are held in high regard by the likes of Microsoft and large defence primes. Their latest collaboration with Penten is a good indicator that Archtis software is top notch. So noobs sell the share price down, do not be a noob, get educated and think of the future.
    All i needed was a refresher on what is on the table, now i am extremely positive on the medium to longer term, in the short term a jittery market is a cause for selling but also an opportunity for those that can see the light.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.004(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $22.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 7.7¢ $92.26K 1.146M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 447156 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 8280 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.