GML 8.00% 2.3¢ gateway mining limited

I think another positive aspect for GML is the fact that its...

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    I think another positive aspect for GML is the fact that its current market cap is circa $10 million higher than Horizon Gold which is next door.

Horizon Gold has a resource of 1.39 million ounces and substantial infrastructure in place. Plus 2 thirds of the drill holes have been drilled to under 50m which provides substantial potential to grow that resource.

'Expanding our HORIZONS at Gidgee' is the title of presentations which is either a coincidence or a play on words and hint of what is to come. I'll let you all decide for yourself.

Peter Langworthy has recently moved to the newly created position of Executive Chairman and as per the ASX announcement will focus on 'business development, growth and strategic opportunities'.

In my opinion, GML will wait until the market cap grows to around $100M plus with drilling results, upgrades to the JORC resource and potentially gold price movement etc so when they take over/merge with HRN (Horizon Gold), they minimise dilution as it will be most likely a script offer.

69% of HRN is held by ZER which has a history of purchasing large stakes in companies, upgrading the resource and then selling it off for a profit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.096M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ $700 30.43K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 105323 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 178329 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.