GML 0.00% 2.4¢ gateway mining limited

WE have Debbie our accountant on GML board who is the CEO of...

1. 641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    WE have Debbie our accountant on GML board who is the CEO of Westgold Resources.

Our newly promoted Mark Cossom MD was from Doray Minerals who sold to SLR only about 150-200km north from GML tenements?

I reckon with most of the results so far the GML board is lining us up to produce quicker than most think? When we hear feasibility study, my guess middle of this year, I reckon we can bet our bottom dollar we will be mining in no time.

For the GML management to get the insto's interested in GML we need to be trading at around 30 cents a share? With Peter past experience and his last project CMM now trading at $1.785 a share and they consolidated shares at 5:1, and very quickly the insto's were on board. I would like us to be a BGL which I must say is 150-200km east to GML tenements and they have the biggest resource worldwide with the best high grade per tonne or DEG all doing well last year without consolidation just very good drilling results. DEG went from 4 cents to $1.49 at one point without consolidation.

By saying that with more powerful clients on our register it can only be good for us all in the long run?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.491M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $13.99K 581.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 38637 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.