GML 0.00% 2.4¢ gateway mining limited

I agree with some parts but I think GML won't waste their time...

1. 641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    I agree with some parts but I think GML won't waste their time with HRN. I think with Gateway if their is a deal is to be done then Westgold with Debbie as CEO of that company and our GML accountant would be the first choice or a much bigger player such as SLR with over $300,000,000 in the bank who Mark Cossom has had dealings with from his recent tenor at Doray Minerals who sold to SLR. These bigger surrounding major players would take out both Gateway and HRN all at the same time if that was a play. These bigger mines have deep pockets and are looking for resources all within 150km from Gateway makes it an obvious choice.
    If we went to production with what we have in the ground with only the 240,000 oz with the number of shares on issue now of just under 2,000,000 then our share price would be around 8 cents.

I would like to know what price GML share would be if we strike further high Gold results from the Northwest Margin and what Mark Cossom says this will be a real game-changer for GML in his last announcement? hmmm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.491M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $13.99K 581.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 38637 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.