GML 0.00% 2.4¢ gateway mining limited

Announcement on 2nd Feb...Gateway Mining Limited (ASX: GML)...

1. 641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Announcement on 2nd Feb...Gateway Mining Limited (ASX: GML) (Gateway or Company) is pleased to announce a number of senior board and
    management changes as it embarks on the next stage of growth at its flagship 100%-owned Gidgee Gold Project in
    Western Australia and begins the transition from junior explorer to developer.

And this one in second paragraph advance the Gidgee
    Project rapidly towards feasibility and development.

When the board and management are making these comments something very big is on the horizon? WE are all waiting on the substantial as opposed to incremental reserves of GOLD to be released that Mark Cossom outlined in his last GML video presentation. But reading into the Feb 2nd announcement above we should be in for a cracker news release coming soon? Just remember management SUBSTANTIAL not incremental.

My maths tells me we have an endowment of 8-9km. Kashmir to Gidgee. Peter has said he believes GML will potentially be a Tier 1 producer I remember reading in past announcements sometime ago. The drilling between Montague and Gidgee is 1.6-2.0km apart, My calculations if I am right should be a minimum of 1,000,000oz's of GOLD between these two current sites of 240,000 oz's inferred resources. And with a gold resource of 500,000-650,000 oz 2.5g/t gold or higher we should see a rocket ship under our share price? Only my opinion of course and basing it on managements GML news releases so far.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.491M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $13.99K 581.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 38637 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.