ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1364
    This is a stunningly good report, but the muted response to it is puzzling to say the least. There's so much one could rave about, such as "Growth Potential -Against Peers" which shows that RED is grossly undervalued against peers, even without Siana .... and for those who worry about the "ageing plant" that the desperate Bulleyes directors refer to, are ignoring the latest record daily production of 3,063 dry tonnes per day .... plus continued acquisitions ..."Darlot - multiple near-surface & deep targets" etc etc.

But to get an appreciation of how impactful these new drill results can be check out "Growth Potential - Resources & Reserves to note where the Oval lode is (an extension of the existing mine) and then look at the "Growth Potential - Near Mine Extensional Drilling" which shows the extraordinary high grade find.
    Note these are not scattered drill results but adjacent, which means this is a solid block of high grade ore of at least 200,000 tons with probably more than 120,000oz that can be mined for $160/ton .... wow.
    Remember, that these oz's are additional to the confirmed guidance of 85-95k for the calendar year.
    So, over 3 years these high grade oz's could enable production to rise to 150,000 oz per year, and achieve significantly lower AISC .... and for free cash flow to substantially increase .... and there are multiple other similar possibilities at Darlot & KOTH ..... OMG.
    KOTH is also full of multiple high value prospects and innovative ore processing (see the presentation).
    So, MW final slide "Red5 - New Mines, Not Old Mines" ... "mines not at the end of life" is demonstrably true, and the best is yet to come. RED is clearly a very solid company - debt free with growing income.
    My expectations of future free cash flow would put it on a PE of 2 .... without Siana .... OMG.
    Any further calumnies against RED's outstanding management should be given the scorn & ridicule it deserves.
    Like Colin, for a while I had PTRD (post traumatic RED disorder), but I got over it .... yesterday's high turnover looks less impressive when you take out my 1m share purchase, most @7c/share. Any one seeking significant volume will have to pay well above 7c now, much more after the (inevitable) re-rate.
    For a long time I had PTSD (post traumatic Silverlake disorder) but I got over it and bought a lot of shares below 40c .... I'm now selling a portion of those to buy more RED, because even though I think SLR may go up another 50-100%, I believe that RED has more potential, at least a multi-bagger from here.
    It appears that the selling 2 days ago may have been a distressed seller .... the manipulation conspiracy is wrong .... until RED is re-rated and institutional buying returns, the SP will not move much. But, be rest assured, RED is on institutions radar and eventually (as happened recently with SLR) they'll start buying big time ..... perhaps this will be the mechanism that removes the share overhang of the SAR & Gold Fields share holding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.