ELS 4.00% 48.0¢ elsight limited

Ann: Investor Presentation (Revised) - May 2019, page-2

1. 9,767 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 957
    I attended the Sydney presentation today.

"NO CAP RAISE"

I was super impressed with "Halo" and its possibilities.
    The drone commercial use market is about to take off and we will end up being standard and essential requirement for any drone operator. Commercial drones need to travel out of sight from the operator and to be managed from one control centre. We seem to be the only ones who can make this happen. Elsight can control a drone in Israel from Sydney and have demonstrated such. How is Amazon going to manage a drone delivery network safely and effectively without "Elsight Inside".

The rugged tablet market will also be huge. Elsight Inside will also be standard for this market where transponders (police, firefighters, ambulances) will depend on the reliability of communication. I believe this could be our first contract.

The autonomous market cannot be talked about but we are right in the thick of it. This could be another 2 to 3 years before anything meaningful happens. But it sounds like we have a good chance to be an essential requirement for any type of autonomous vehicle - cars, trucks,buses.

Nir is concentrating on the USA market. Given the China situation I would guess the Hikvision arrangement would be dead. I read an article a couple of days ago that the USA will be looking to ban Hikvision (surveillance technology).

The USA position on China actually will aid our chase for business in the USA given the strong ties between Israel and the USA.

Singapore looks like it will be very fruitful. We have 3 staff on the ground there with several trials with major companies in progress. Nir will be stopping by on his way home for more follow up meetings.

"Halo" will be manufactured in Israel so that the IP is protected. They will be able to produce 5,000 units a month with an average income per unit of US$750. We will also have licence fees, programming fees and ongoing monthly data fees.

Nir is very confident that "Halo" will start to be commercially produced in the 4th quarter of this year ( so we must have first contract news in the next quarter). IMO we will snowball from there.

I reckon he knows a lot that we don't know. He was smiling from ear to ear.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
-0.020(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.5¢ 47.5¢ $57.71K 116.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1368 47.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.0¢ 3198 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
47.5¢
  Change
-0.020 ( 4.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
50.0¢ 51.0¢ 47.5¢ 69678
Last updated 15.41pm 07/06/2024 ?
ELS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.