VMS 2.94% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

Hi Charlie, thanks for taking the time to answer, tried to back...

1. 356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Hi Charlie, thanks for taking the time to answer, tried to back question your comments in my mind, and its not perfect!! (sorry long termers)

Riley- Just a matter of time before IO finds it's feet again andRiley re opens. This would provide much needed revenue for the company. As towhen, only God knows.
    Gas - I'm thinking thisis a dead dog. Why hasn't AR been more transparent on the pricing on when wecan start again? How much did the last shipment really cost, (sorry if I missedsomething here)

Mt Lindsay- We all know there is a major Tin resource in theground and will only get bigger with time and more drilling. Tin prices willnot in my opinion move backwards, the demand will far outstrip the supplyespecially with the new ESG requirements. We will also be in line for majorGovt funding. What is currently lacking is the plan to move this forward and toexplain to the market how we are proposing to extract the tin, CAPEX costs,timelines etc. This is where management have not been pro active enough and themarket has reacted accordingly. If a minnow mining company had just discoveredLindsay, they'd be a darn sight more then $66 mill MC. I just think the markethas had enough of the procrastination and non commitment to anything firm fromour management.
    Gas - Totally agree withyou in regards to the plan, also, no word whatsoever above funding. I canrecall another post saying that our BOD are part timers and simply too busy onother projects or ventures? Why don't they simply prove us wrong, not aboutdisclosing any secrets, its about getting market and shareholder confidencethat the company is heading in the right direction and not simply collecting CRto fund their existence? is this wording too strong?

Thor- This one gives me hope in that someone with runson the board are dealing with it. If at some point CHN announce they have infact found another Julimar, it would have to be worth 80c to $1 to our shareprice using CHN's discovery of Julimar as a baseline.
    Gas - Yep, holding tighttoo and lets all keep are fingers crossed.

Kulin- I have always maintained that this could be thedark horse in our holdings. If CHN discover another Julimar at Thor, watch theflutter of activity suddenly happen at Kulin. One of my friends who has over 20years experience in the mining game strongly believes that the epicenter of theresources in this area could in fact be at Kulin. Remember we own this 100% (currently) . The only way to find out is to stick some holes in the ground. Ifproven correct, what would this be worth. Again we need to take that risk andspend some money on it. We are an explorer , so let's explore.
    Gas - Agree with yourcomments.

GGN- This one has gone all quiet, from what Iunderstand we are still waiting for more drill results. My guess is we willlikely sell GGN and put some cash in the bank.
    Gas - I don't know enoughabout this one, but your thoughts sound good to me. Better than CR and moredilution.

Livingstone- This just appears to be on hold at the moment.Maybe we can find a buyer for it and put a bit more cash in our pockets.
    Gas - Same answer asabove.

As you can see, the potential is huge butcurrently our share price doesn't reflect this. Like most, I am down a fairamount after the price tanked when Riley was placed into care and maintenance.But I still have hope that the gap between potential and reality will close indue course.

Gas - Yep, totally agree with these comments, I’m down buckets but fortunately Ihave some other investments on the go and this is now in the bottom drawer,nevertheless, I’ll off load if I see something which I’m sure will eclipse thisand put me back in the green!

Thanks again Charlie.....Gasman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $42.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $2.249K 131.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 3961246 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 888698 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.