VMS 2.94% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

Hey Gas manSee my comments below Hi Charlie, thanks for taking...

1. 1,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 707
    Hey Gas man

See my comments below

Hi Charlie, thanks for taking the time to answer, tried to back question your comments in my mind, and its not perfect!! (sorry long termers)

Riley- Just a matter of time before IO finds it's feet again and Riley re opens. This would provide much needed revenue for the company. As to when, only God knows.
    Gas - I'm thinking this is a dead dog. Why hasn't AR been more transparent on the pricing on when we can start again? How much did the last shipment really cost, (sorry if I missed something here)Can't agree with you there. Just a matter of time before the shut smelters in China are back on line and looking for more IO. China wants to get their economy back on track and that means more construction and infrastructure. Just an opinion. Time will tell

Mt Lindsay- We all know there is a major Tin resource in the ground and will only get bigger with time and more drilling. Tin prices willnot in my opinion move backwards, the demand will far outstrip the supply especially with the new ESG requirements. We will also be in line for majorGovt funding. What is currently lacking is the plan to move this forward and to explain to the market how we are proposing to extract the tin, CAPEX costs, timelines etc. This is where management have not been pro active enough and the market has reacted accordingly. If a minnow mining company had just discovered Lindsay, they'd be a darn sight more then $66 mill MC. I just think the market has had enough of the procrastination and non commitment to anything firm from our management.
    Gas - Totally agree with you in regards to the plan, also, no word whatsoever above funding. I can recall another post saying that our BOD are part timers and simply too busy on other projects or ventures? Why don't they simply prove us wrong, not about disclosing any secrets, its about getting market and shareholder confidence that the company is heading in the right direction and not simply collecting CRto fund their existence? is this wording too strong?Agree that management really need to pull their fingers out at Lindsay, which is exactly what the market is looking for. A game plan and timeline is essential if we are to ever be looked at as more then an explorer . This is all down to our management. We have the resource. All we have to do now is provide the answer to the markets question.

Last edited by Charlieinvest: 18/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $42.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $2.249K 131.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 3961246 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 888698 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.