CRI 0.00% 1.2¢ critica limited

Hey mateCurrently for Thor, we are waiting for news from CHN to...

1. 1,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 707
    Hey mate

Currently for Thor, we are waiting for news from CHN to confirm a drilling programme. Rumours say this should happen soon. Keeping in mind they have till end of July to expend a certain amount of money to activate their next allotment of ownership of Thor. They need to do this before the weather stops them again. If this all happens and they confirm that Thor is in fact a Julimar replica, you can imagine the fire works.

Also just to summarise the other things on the go
    1. Riley- We are just waiting for an improvement in IO prices and a drop in the cost of shipping and discount before this kicks off again. A bit of luck needed here
    2. Mt Lindsay - Further drilling and results due to help extend the mine life and resource size. We are also currently preparing the BFS , we have also applied for ESG compliance approval which will open up Govt funding. A timeline is required for mining commencement.
    3. Kulin- This has always been my dark horse- If Thor is confirmed as a Julimar replica, watch the flurry of activity to get Kulin drilled out. We currently have a plan for surveys and EM's for third quarter this year. Several people in the mining industry that I know have high hopes for Kulin. Only time and a bit drilling will tell.
    4. GGN- Further drilling and results required to establish the size and thickness of the zinc find- My gut tells me this will be sold once we can define a resource.
    5. Livingston- Not sure where this is up to.

Hope this helps mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $18.04K 1.548M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1802150 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1425947 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.