FFM 1.34% 75.5¢ firefly metals ltd

Hottin - nice to see you on here. Regarding SOI, the Top 20 own...

1. 7,556 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1776
    Hottin - nice to see you on here.

Regarding SOI, the Top 20 own 66% of the company and they’re sticky SH comprised of directors, management and institutional investors. And at 2.2B it’s just not an issue. Some will debate the high SOI argument to death but the register makeup is just as important as the total float. In the case of AUT, it’s not an issue IMO. Telstra has 11.5B SOI and they’re just fine.

upload_2023-3-18_17-9-6.jpeg

Regarding the chart, tell me if you’d buy this chart?

upload_2023-3-18_17-9-29.jpeg

Hell no. It looks like trash and remarkably similar to AUT. What happens next is that the market wakes up to the valuation after it one major release of assays that confirms a major workable discovery.

AUT have 2.2Moz of high grade gold. Grade is critical in this equation. What happens when AUT bump up to 2.7-3Moz at 7gpt? WhT happens when they discover another significant resource within their district (and it’s entirely possible after reporting veins with >1000gpt that aren’t yet in the resource).

If and when things change for AUT, the old chart will mean precisely nothing.

The above chart is DEG. What a dog it was. Until it wasn’t. The Hemi discovery changed it all and now look at it. My god what a change of fortune.

The odds of this happening to AUT are slim when considering the number of companies that move from developers into major producers but with >3Moz of high grade gold, it’s absolutely possible.

Heres DEG after that famous December release. I popped a red mark when the last chart ended - right before they dropped the discovery.

upload_2023-3-18_17-16-48.jpeg

It’s an extreme example and it’s rare but def not impossible when we start to prove the district has many more ounces.

Anyway, my point is that if you’re doing fundamental research into Goldie’s and then validating your thesis by looking at the charts, good luck finding gems. They’ve all been belted.

AUT right now represents a bargain IMO as we know a resource update is dude any day now - almost perfectly timed to a massive run in gold.
    Last edited by BobbyKennedy: 18/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.5¢
Change
0.010(1.34%)
Mkt cap ! $362.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
76.0¢ 76.5¢ 74.0¢ $816.2K 1.087M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12222 75.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
75.5¢ 7788 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FFM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.