OAR 0.00% 0.2¢ oar resources limited

Ann: Investor Presentation - RIU Explorers Conference 2023, page-16

1. 177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    They haven't increased the value in any of those projects in the many many years they have owned them.

So I don't know what Peru plant cost but from memory it's been sitting since they got it from OZINCA in about the end of 2018 apparently it was going to make so much cash off high grade ore that shareholders were going to be kicking back in retirement living off the dividends. Now they'll be lucky if they got scrap value, that's if it's still there as no one in the company really knows an I haven't read a report saying someone has ever done a site visit to check. So for the plant in Peru that hasn't run in x amount of years even though I'm sure it's been well looked after by the care and maintenance crew...lol I think scrap value looks good..

Then the North American gold project this is why I invested in OARdinary they got from ALPINE Resources cost about $400k plus... at the time around mid 2019 in elephant country, from memory done CRs for drilling but one hole maybe 2 in 3 years and they claimed it was extremely high grade which it wasnt.. So I'm guessing they'll just about take a offer of two cans of bake beans and a jar of vegemite to seal the deal..

I've got nothing to hide so yeah I traded this share a few times and made a little bit of money to cover my costs at the hight of the fight with the ADN crew over who had the biggest and brightest Halloysite/kaolin grade, with the meme frenzy of Garrett turbos to the moon hype.. That was then followed by the another meme frenzy that the Crown project caused with Challis.
    Both failed to lead to anything so I got back my investment and now hold a token 20 odd million free carry which are basically worthless, just to have a laugh at management or a whinge at the announcements that seem to lead nowhere, but I'm definitely not here to continue the dream that this dud might do something, that dream is dead..haha.

I'm guessing after what the new bloke said about the 20 years of OAR history in the exploration game.. They have found nothing thats been close to worthy of production apart from the wage drain, an since they are already comparing the ground to LTR I think nothing is going to change as we move into the next big lot of CRs for the battery movement.

Problem is at at what price will the CR be at.. probably at 80% discount to the current price.
    Good luck to those that hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.307M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
83 248063831 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 12110284 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.