IPT 5.00% 1.9¢ impact minerals limited

You said what I have been thinking.My portfolio is stagnant as...

1. 2,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 721
    You said what I have been thinking.
    My portfolio is stagnant as well and I put it down to no spare cash anywhere and spooked investors and home owners?
    A mate in a big horse stud with some notable stallions once told me you cannot sell yearlings in a year when the stockmarket is down.
    It makes sense in a bear market the money supply stops at most levels. Most certainly with anything speculative and it has to be an exceptional mining opportunity to attract investors in the climate such as we are seeing now.
    Also i spruiked for over a decade the imbeciles painting themselves steadily into a corner reducing interest rates everytime a dog kennel recession loomed would create a disaster when it came time to increase rates to realistic levels again.
    We are seeing the result of those foolhardy policies instituted by gonads paid a million bucks a year.\One would expect these conditions to continue for sometime and it will take an exceptional find by IPT or any other explorer to boom again I believe?
    Also with a new PM who appears to have no nouse whatsoever running around selling a voice while the country falls into financial ruin does not help much either.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $95.12K 4.761M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 2964267 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 2657191 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 5.94 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ 2277547
Last updated 15.53pm 26/04/2024 ?
IPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.