VMS 0.00% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

Ann: Investor Presentation - RIU Explorers Conference 2024, page-32

1. 2,959 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1214

Very impressive results the least that could be said, with more to come. I’m hoping the BOD will go straight to a PFS. With this in mind, I wont like them to jump the gun and enter into any joint agreement that gives us SFA like
    (THOR). It would be good to head to a PFS once the remainder of assays are complete. With only 40% of drilling completed at a high score of 96% strike and infill drilling will generate more strikes.
    This project could be a massive, profitable and a world class project that would put VMS on the map, like Chalice in the “REE” mineral sector. It maybe what AR had been hoping for.

Hence, the BOD seriously needs to concentrate on Jupiter / Brothers and bring this project to life and fruition.

It maybe also good to see, if the BOD could get a bidding agreements in place for product supply, no secret that Lynas are in short supply of clay hosted REE’s.

To all the negative posters who are trying to talk this company / share price down, could take a hick. Just look at the grades, consistency and the mineralisation they are getting from their REE’s. I would say exceptional.

There are some posters that are quick to be negative and point out about the clays being non Ionic. I would say AND!!!. Why don’t these same people do a comparison with Lynas, who are at about $5.00. Just with these results alone we are already ahead…..Ionic or not. Our extraction and process will still be way cheaper than Lynas. If the Mets comes out at as being great, this share price will fly. If it is know to be ionic it will take off like a rocket. However, in either case this share price will move and move drastically.

I have already mentioned in previous posts, the negative ones are going to soon be feeling sick in the belly when they see this share move. My personal intuition and knowledge told me that there was something great about Jupiter / brothers, therefore wanting the BOD to commit completely to this project. Hope the BOD and A.R stick to their guns and bring this project to light and fruition.

I’ve noted on telegram a lot of estimates and calculations going on. What was said and mentioned by some of the shareholders there, are pretty close to the mark, of the enormity and scale of Jupiter / Brothers could be. It would probably dwarf Lynas.

All we need to do is concentrate on drilling Jupiter / brother’s, getting resource estimate as quick as possible, we don't AR dragging his feet as demonstrated in the past. They (VMS - BOD) need to aspire to be more like Chalice.

Again please, do your own DD and research. This is not to be taken as financial advice. As always, this is just my opinion as a shareholder.

As a closing note: “Let’s not bite more, than we can chew”. “Once bitten, twice shy”.

Let’s pay all are attention and focus on the W.A tenements (Jupiter / Brothers) for the time being and bring it to fruition. Every other tenements of VMS could take a back seat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $26.20K 1.417M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1630816 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1593959 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.