CZI 0.00% 22.0¢ cassini resources limited

Some of us have been accumulating, and probably bought too high...

1. 8,832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7985
    Some of us have been accumulating, and probably bought too high last week in the 7's, but there is no guarantee that this will go back to lower prices. I've been buying whenever I can as I have huge hopes for this stock, and consider the management some of the best around, apart from the fantastic resource.

Having fantastic management that are doing their best for shareholders, as well as having a world class resource, is very, very, rare!!!
    Think of Sandfire at 20c when they first found their resource, as similar. Their management were brilliant in getting that mine up and running and debt paid off in a couple of years, and for some people was a 100 bagger. Could Cassini be a 100 bagger from here? Yes possible, if we find resources on our own land away from the JV, and the JV goes ahead full swing.

Just on existing known resources, I still think we are an easy Disallowed from here with the mine up and running, perhaps even a 20-30 bagger.
    Odds of finding more resources for JV? Extremely high, especially OTH and other higher grade areas of N-B and Succoth.
    Odds of finding a resource at X17? fair to good.

Letting a large shareholder (me) down gently, basically on not enough evidence to look at my tenements, exactly the right thing to do for quality management. I need to show class and size for them or anyone else to be interested.
    All the above IMO of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.