AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

@deco19 - Thanks for sharing this link, but i think you missed...

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 165
    @deco19 - Thanks for sharing this link, but i think you missed something critical... Re-wind back to one hour and 40 minutes and listen to Tony discuss about our third major shareholder (SQM). In fact, I'll repeat it word for word for you:

"New to our register, currently sitting at just under 5% and the second part of the deal that we have just executed with SQM is that they will be committing another 15 million dollars into the company for a total of 20 million dollars for 19.99% of Azure and to have the world's largest or second largest lithium producer coming on board with such a strategic cornerstone stake in our company is a real tick in the positive column for the potential of lithium in our Andover project".

This means that Tony has subtlety confirmed that the second tranche of the transaction has now been executed and SQM have now become Azure's largest shareholder.

I am adamant this is a price sensitive announcement. Although it may have already been factored in the current share price, this provides confidence to shareholders and possibility of takeover and further discussions of off-take agreements.

Who agrees and what are your views after listening to this conference? @rickii78 @SugeKnight @Kamprad7 @Empty @balta85 @gaucau

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.