TG6 1.72% 29.5¢ tg metals limited

Hi allI had a very decent chat to David and his pal (Trevor I...

1. 117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Hi all

I had a very decent chat to David and his pal (Trevor I think) - they have anticipated that results will start to flow shortly (next month or so).

Heritage surveys are looking to be underway next couple of weeks for Jaeger, once approvals are granted then from mid march drills will begin to turn. The Jager Soil sampling will be announced prior to the drilling (Mid March). two of the focus zones are sampled just awaiting the third zone of Jaeger - will drill the 'bullseye' of the highest soil inflections.

Phase III drilling is coming to an end and will be sharing some of the findings between next week and Commencement of the Jaeger program.

Hole 27 came back as a nothing hole - south west end of the prospect - I think we all kind of knew that.

There will be no need to raise cash this calendar year - including punching a few holes south 25km at another spot, Tate I think it was called.

The view is that Chinese reserves are going to run low in about 8 months and thus increasing demand in theory.

A longer term view of the whole area is that processing would be a simple-ish task due to the quality of grade found. also that the mining of the prospect is commercially viable and Mt Cattlin mine is an example - they are currently mining and are as similar depth. the thin layers (4ish m at 150m) pay for the excavation works*.

Although the team is pissed at the current market cap, they think that a truer reflection of where the goat should sit is inline with the likes of FBM ~$30-40m.

I think that is all - hope you enjoyed the ramble.

Regards,
    Theorising Pratta*

*in theory

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TG6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.005(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $15.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 29.0¢ $33.91K 115.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3029 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 8397 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
29.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 1.72 %)
Open High Low Volume
29.5¢ 29.5¢ 28.0¢ 57590
Last updated 15.48pm 08/05/2024 ?
TG6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.