TEM 0.00% 1.0¢ tempest minerals limited

BNot sure where you are coming from with that comment. It is...

1. 2,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    B
    Not sure where you are coming from with that comment. It is because I read the quarterly (anxiously) that I know we have no money. As of the last quarterly we had 1.5 million (slightly less now). What can we do with that? Practically? Very little. Let’s say we try to drill Remorse.. (I personally really rate Remorse.). Whether we could drill it for that money is questionable but let’s say we do. Heaven forbid it’s a duster. Now we are out of money and our perhaps major prospect is off the table. Disaster. We are already at 0.007 cents and now going lower because we have to raise money and a major prospect is gone which casts doubt on the rest of Yalgoo.
    So drilling Remorse currently would be an all or nothing situation. We don’t drill it and we fritter away our remaining money keeping the lights on. Damned if we do….
    Raising enough money just to keep the lights on at 0.003 cents would dilute us to death even if we were lucky enough to find some fool to put op the money. I am sorry to rain on your parade but with that much money and our current sp we are in real jeopardy of going out backwards. I have been in stocks which have gone out backwards and this is Bert much the situation they find themselves in.
    We can be saved by a joint venture, someone else paying for the drilling. We hit paydirt and danger over. We could sell something, we have enough prospects. My reading of the quarterly is that we are considering potting up our lithium assets for sale. Fingers crossed.
    For the trolls who are going to dismiss logic simply because they don’t want it to be true. I am not down ramping I still love the ground . Many punters do not understand the precarious position we are currently in., but I don’t expect Don to give in without a fight and there is always a chance he may poll a rabbit out of yet hat yet. Here’s hoping.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.272M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2996493 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 2950 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.36am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.