TG6 3.85% 13.5¢ tg metals limited

Ann: Investor Presentation - RIU Gold Coast Resources Showcase, page-161

1. 619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    I'd imagine all the the easy finds with big lithium deposits over 100t have been found. A lot of the big lithium mines were previous tantalum deposits which often coexists with lithium so it's easy to explore if you know it is likely there.

At this point in time a lot of explorers will be pivoting out of lithium as it's is in a bear market. However I've heard that over the last decade, lithium has been the best performing metal for 4 of those years and also the worst for 4 of those years. So with a growing immature market we can expect massive price swings as supply and demand try find a level.

Whats going to happen as soon as the price of lithium swings up again? Bigger companies are going to look for upcoming juniors to acquire to get in market again, however with juniors pivoting away from lithium now not many will be available. I'm glad tg6 is sticking with it, it's still early days for Jaegar. They've found lithium over a strike of over 1km again. It could have a big source.

gltah!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TG6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $9.599M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.5¢ $2.7K 20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 54194 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 40 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.43pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TG6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.