TPD 0.00% 21.0¢ talon energy ltd

Yikes, you're one of those people are you? Okay. Let's unpack...

1. 45 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Yikes, you're one of those people are you?

Okay. Let's unpack this:

• You made an ambiguous / unclear comment about a company that this thread & discussion is dedicated to.
    • @DankEngine asked you for further clarification on what exactly you meant.
    • You told him to read the document and specifically pointed out page 12.
    • I called you out and said that page 12 in fact doesn't clarify what you were talking about at all. Page 12 talks about Encounter and its activities over the years and does nothing to elaborate or clarify what you meant by "timing exit".
    • You then backpedalled and said that page 12 has something to do with "history of directors' actions" and that this somehow clears up your original point - it doesn't.

You are now proclaiming that we need to "do our own research" and that you have more important things to do than "join dots" for us. I hate to break it to you buddy but the burden to communicate clearly, concisely and to elaborate your points is on you, nobody else.

Everyone here, gauging from the reasonable questions so far, has done their research and read the relevant documents. If you don't want people asking you questions you are unable to answer, then stop replying to the thread pretending to know what you're talking about. Someone that is confident in their insight and analysis wouldn't be afraid to elaborate a supposedly easily explainable point instead of redirecting them to unrelated source material and claiming that they're so far above such simple matters. Saying "will not be answering further" makes it sound like you're either genuinely clueless or you're just a smug moron with nothing better to do than to get off by gatekeeping on forums.

Contribute properly or find something better to do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.