FAR 3.49% 44.5¢ far limited

Fair enough Geelong I tend to look at trends from a world...

1. 13,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4461
    Fair enough Geelong I tend to look at trends from a world perspective as Australia is just a very small cog, however even in Australia power from renewable resources in on the increase annually with South Australia and Tasmania leading the charge and one would expect that trend to continue ...I'm from over the ditch where over 80% of our power is from renewable resources .

They had a pole over here recently in which 75% of the respondents said they will be considering an EV as their next vehicle, poles don't always convert into facts but the awareness is out there and when the economics make sense there will be change...Range and cost issues are both within a year or two of making sense IMO and will continue to become even more compelling going forward...Despite being a fan of FAR I would love to see the use of Oil for energy and transport decline.

With regards to nuclear energy I think the drone attacks in SA are another reminder of the potential downside to that form of energy, efficient as it is, but Australia has the land and the clear skies to take advantage of the worlds biggest supply of nuclear powered energy and it's good to see they are beginning to..

Anyway back to FAR and the slow grind to production, at least this discussion helps get us through while we wait..nothing new in the the presentation but we do know we are getting very close to a number of important issues being resolved....

Cheers Whisky
    Last edited by Whisky49: 19/09/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.5¢
Change
0.015(3.49%)
Mkt cap ! $41.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 44.5¢ 44.0¢ $308.3K 700.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18178 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.5¢ 37406 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
44.0¢
  Change
0.015 ( 1.15 %)
Open High Low Volume
44.0¢ 44.0¢ 44.0¢ 160506
Last updated 14.04pm 07/05/2024 ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.