FAR 0.00% 44.0¢ far limited

Ann: Investor Presentation - Sangomar Phase 1, page-64

1. 2,217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 465
    mayochen I differ in opinion on this one there is a healthy pragmatic discussion going on about the the historic issues and the way forward and like all discussions it's reflecting on the past performs to assess likely future scenarios. as all sides agree SNE is quality the focal point has been the performance of senior management

most on the FAR thread may not like some posters comments but take a step back and look where we are.

question - what realistically was the likely outcome from a PE win in $ against what's the current funding deal costing us against what one would reasonably expect. so back to risk reward and was managements judgement right or did we get tunnel vision and lack of experience at the highest level.

me I am looking forward to FAR closing the funding position, and as a minor JV partner doing f..k all re SNE apart from meeting cash calls and a watching brief on the operator

that should allow them to focus on exploration and how The Gambia is going to lift the share price. remember as an explorer you are often told they have more than one favorable target and so post Samo what has changed in our understanding of the sciesmic interpretation, results/ added knowledge from additional exploration, the additional geological control provided by the drill logs from Samo and views from our very experienced JV partner etc etc

from this FAR should be able to provide a comprehensive presentation that actually reports the facts and knowledge base and how IF at all there is direction connectivity to SNE or are we geologically separates but similar and if so how. it's not for me to do their job but just an example of what's missing.

the bottom line all posts have value if you bother to read taking you ball home like some is so so funny. what about stating and putting a case forward for why they have done such a good job etc but each to their own

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 217135 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.5¢ 2520 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.07pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.