Ann: Investor Presentation - Scheme Offer for Nex, page-3

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    re: Ann: SVW: Investor Presentation - Scheme ... Are these guys at Nexus for real????

On page of 8 the presentation it says that if shareholders vote down the scheme that SGH takes control of the voluntary administration?

I also found it interesting to note that on page 5 they talk about disputes with former directors settled. Mmm... Bring on the administration so that we can find out what the hell these people have done to our money and company!

I think the real issue I have is that by giving a no shop no talk mandate for 2 lousy cents and limiting the information it can give other parties access to.

And I wasn't aware that Martin Ferguson was also on the SGH board. This whole thing stinks!

People need to be brought to account by ASIC and the courts as this is utter b#ll%&*£!!!!

And first of all fire the company secretary. $500k salary and not sure if there are perks on top is further insult.

Keep up the battle and support the team here. I've given my details and will back holding these guys to account 100% and am willing to lose any money left in the process!

Arobert

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
-0.020(7.02%)
Mkt cap ! $77.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 28.0¢ 25.0¢ $48.59K 187.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6115 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 4606 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.