AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

re: Ann: Investor Presentation SE Pilbara con... Dreambuyer...

1. 664 Posts.
    re: Ann: Investor Presentation SE Pilbara con... Dreambuyer completely disagree with you and mist of your opinions, you are complaining about the Atlas share price falling from $4 to $3.30 and saying the company is rewarding FRS and GIR shareholders not AGO.
    Well AGO is building a business and this is a great move by management IMO, maybe you should have a look at the FRS share price which has fallen from over $1 to 60c in the last 6 months, while Atlas has gone from $4 to $3.30 (what stock would you rather hold) secondly, AGO has pounce on FRS at the perfect time while its at it's 1year low.. FRS shareholders that bought over $1 wouldn't be too pleased with the offer..
    Current market sentiment is low all over the place, AGO has IMO held it's own very well..

I also bought AGO near $4 and now think it's an even stronger BUY, once markets recover and AGO starts pushing out 12mtpa-22mtpa this is a good $10-20billion company. AGO still remains with a strong cash position and I believe this is another great takeover by a serous company.. Now if you ALWAYS want to make money maybe the sharemarket isn't the place for you: the goal is to identify undervalued companies with clear growth in the future.. That's what AGO is, investments aren't going to make you rich in 6months.. You need to wait for the growth to happen and the market price will then take care of itself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.