AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Ann: Investor Presentation SE Pilbara consolidati, page-23

1. 1,231 Posts.
    re: Ann: Investor Presentation SE Pilbara con... Firstly your assuming that I purchased shares at 4 .. I have been in AGO a fair while and got in at substantially lower levels, secondly your assuming a $10 to $20 billion market cap when AGO starts pushing out 12 to 22 million tonnes per annum, I hope your also correct, but I am aware of whats going on around, Iron Ore prices will probably come off in around 3 or 4 years maybe sooner, although some new supply from other international suppliers may not come on board if the economics dont stack up, so I wont be speculating about the possibles for market cap values at this time but I do hope that you are correct.

All Im saying is that as a shareholder in Atlas, I would like Atlas shareholders to be rewarded by either a dividend or buyback. Its also undeniable fact that upon receiving takeover bids, Giralia and Ferraus shareholders have made substantial profits on investments whilst AGO shares have fallen from their highs- Indeed AGO has fallen after each takeover has been announced. You may not like it, but that is the facts.

All this could be alleviated if AGO produced even a one off dividend to reward shareholders that is all. You guys have put forward your opinions, I have put mine forward so I think its probably time to move on now. Good luck to all of us in Atlas, hopefully the fundamentals of the company provide the basis for increasing the values in this company.

PS- I am not a financial advisor, I am not an expert and as such no one should take my posts as being advice in anyway shape or form. Please do your own research or consult a professional advisor before acting on any potential investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.