MEM 0.00% 0.9¢ memphasys limited.

Ann: Investor Presentation Sept 23, page-25

1. 11,466 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2287
    Im not sure you're understanding the full picture. we need money, shes failed to deliver. All the way from 14c to 1c. Our cornerstone investor has seen $36 mill turn into $3 million. Can u see why others would be not happy to chip in? Yes vitrolife is great. Weve had KOLs looking at this for 4 years now. How many sales in the early access market has she delivered? Canada? NZ?

basically in the webinar she threw her hands up and said, I don't know what the market wants! Wow, leadership skills!!! Well as an investor this is what i want and don't want

i dont want excuses, i want results and
    answers.
    I dont want constant delays
    I don't want a CR hanging over my head wondering if I buy 5 mill today at 1.3c will they be worth 30% less tomorrow in a CR at .009c?

I do want Canada sales as promised.
    I do want NZ sales as promised
    i do want the CR out of the way (at 10c when we had the chance!!!)
    I do want the KOLs to be finished with testing
    I do want the Monash trial finished in 2021, 2022,2023,2024.... Oh they couldn't get enough enrolled. Again excuses. Pay them, open more clinics, do whatever it takes. This is a common theme with MEM, finding problems after they start. Devils advocate needed when setting things up what if F happens, well then we'll XYZ. Planning!!! No reactions!

I could go on but there is no point. My points are clear and the responsibility go to the top, the CEO.

you know i was buying low and had 6 mill shares, I now have 2. But I wont buy another share till the CR is done. Then I'll grab them back plus some, because I still believe it will succeed. (As long as we don't get a T/O, rofl).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $1.998K 222K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 52500 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 364468 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.