AQI 16.7% 2.0¢ alicanto minerals limited

I'm not overtly concerned with the capping done at 0.33 by that...

1. 487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    I'm not overtly concerned with the capping done at 0.33 by that one seller.

The price is factoring a speculative stock with very little backing of results and it's doing pretty okay thus far.

When the results comes in and backs up the speculative target, we will more traders coming on board and that 1 million capping will likely be taken off or even chewed off completely. That's not a worry at all.

I know a few traders that has enough ammunition to wipe off the volume capped easy but their trading style is on the back of proven results. They won't mind missing out on lower prices as long as they have some confirmation of result.

Consider this a sleeping giant and we are just hiding behind the doors ready to spring the trap for the world to see. One of the few stops that I have removed my stop loss completely because I wouldn't want it to be triggered by bots before the milestones are released.

But honestly, if this goes to 0.25-0.27, I'm definitely going to top up crazy loads even though I'm loaded. That's just way oversold pricing whilst nothing has changed fundamentally.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.004(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $12.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $3.855K 192.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 61722 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 9000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.