CL8 0.00% 1.2¢ carly holdings limited

Ann: Investor Presentation - September 2016-CL8.AX, page-18

1. 383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I agree with all the positive points other's have brought up, one thing that has really impressed me is the speed at which they addressed a roadblock I had discussed recently with them (others may have also), which was instant booking, so super impressed to read that suitable vehicle's will have this added benefit.

Clearly the fleet car's have a huge upside and possible exponential growth opportunity, and I like that more manufacturers appear to be getting interested, it was mentioned in both of the recent presentation's.

Look's like DMC will be able to take more advantage of the Xmas period and satisfy a lot more demand than the PCP……add to that a lot more Uber activity and January's quarterly good be very much worth the time reading it.

A justified re-rate above 3cps is what's really needed between now and January to ensure conversion of the options, which will fuel this company and take it to the next level….IMHO.

Just WA, NT, TAS left to legalize ride sharing, and I note there is another player emerging in ride-sharing which could also give us more opportunities.

GLTAH. DYOR
    Last edited by William D: 13/09/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.220M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8837 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 230339 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.16pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.