ZMI 0.00% 1.1¢ zinc of ireland nl

Ann: Investor Presentation - September 2016-ZMI.AX, page-10

1. 2,279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    I wrote this over the w/e in the STT thread, wasn't going to put it here but given this mornings moves thought I'd see what your thoughts were now -

Hi guys, a genuine question here for a lot of the regulars in here that can give valid advice without having to worry whether they're out there trying to ramp their own stocks!

With regards to ZMI, I've spent the weekend going over all the ANN's - (I had an avg of 2.3 & sold out for quite a hefty loss) I've been trying to form a conclusion as to what has happened & whether it has a chance of regaining previous highs.

As per latest ANN 7 Sep -

Initial logs confirm shallow oxidised sulphides from:
    *16-36m in ZB16-003 (hole 3)
    *Zinc sulphides from 417-437m in ZB16-002 (hole 2)

Then obviously highlighting the potential of ZB16-002 as they had only tested to a max depth of 120m.

So reading between the lines here, and forgive me if I'm mistaken, would love to be corrected, aside from the *possibility* of further mineralization in hole 2, the most significant results in this ANN are 20m of Zinc in hole 3, and 20m of Zinc in hole 2. No mention of hole 4 yet -

In the JORC (7 Sep) we read:

Hole 1: Total depth 183m, no intercept recorded
    Hole 2: total depth 491m, intercept depth reported 417-437m (as above)
    Hole 3: total depth 106m, intercept depth reported 16-36m ( as above)

The historical data from ANN dated 22 July states:

48m @ 12.2% Zn + Pb from 14m
    and
    61m @ 10.3% Zn + Pb from 6m

Interesting to note "Previous drilling in hole 2 had a maximum depth of 120m " so without the 'addition' of finding new minerals, which the ANN seemed to make a positive out of, hole 2 would have, like hole 1 been a bust so to speak.

So either hole 4, their final hole has 87m of Zinc in it (obviously extremely doubtful) or the historical data at present doesn't match up at all with their findings, and could be a reason why the holders of the 008's sold out when they did, immediately after the ANN was released. Not in an attempt to accumulate, but simply make money on their investment while they could.

Would love to be corrected but from what I can see, not reading the ANN's in their entirety and not doing the required research necessary has been a costly error for me & likely a lot of others.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.344M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 326333 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.