88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

I know how much some holders revere and worship DW and in their...

1. 2,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    I know how much some holders revere and worship DW and in their views he can’t put a foot wrong, but the reality is DW and current board have had plenty of time and funds to realise the potential and value to the shareholders. They’ve failed every single time, whether it’d be the drilling location, the type of drilling, conventional vs non-conventional, timing of CR, timing of announcements to the market, typos contained in the announcements, lack of content, details and finally the miserable sp level. These are list of management missteps and point to the lack of vision, comprehensive robust successive, sequential set of plans, beyond single point drilling and not taking into account worst case and failures, lack of foresite and stewardship, which have compounded, added to and made the risks of holding a spec stock much greater.

The whole point one gets into a spec/penny stock is understanding the risks are high however the potential upside far outweighs the risks. I believe with 88e at this point this is no longer the case. The risks very high and likelihood of success low, heavily diluted, potential and high side not so good. Most holders would be happy just to break even.

Therefore imo it’s time for a change in management (better late than never). Current management have found their comfort zone in non-performance, failed drills and crashed sp.

I agree with others with others on here we need to make our views heard in the next AGM.
    Last edited by Ralii: 05/09/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $41.02K 20.52M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
440 1196487383 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 7803333 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.