RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Ann: Investor Presentation September 2019, page-61

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 6,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 860
    Why don't we all just chill out? The constant craving for instant sales is unnerving everyone and actually, IMHO ,holding the SP at the current levels whilst some market maker is playing games and feeding the 20 cent line constantly whilst picking up a nice stack of shares every week. Chill and stay frosty and wait. The job is right...it is evolving magnificently with a break of years on any potential competition. TGA, FDA, Sleep Apnea, Adult approvals and China will all be done and dusted in 8 or 12 months and the SP will be so far north of where it is now it will keep you awake at night dreaming of just where it will be another year from then. This is my take and my opinion and I wish everyone would just let it evolve without bagging management or comparing to other stocks. RAP is RAP...comments are of course welcome but paranoia has no place on the RAP forum nay more...the road ahead is not going to be as nearly as rough as what it has been to date. The best outcomes come from the best deals...the right people in every respect are getting acquainted with RAP and doing their due diligence...some time is required and then whooshka...up she goes and where it stops nobody knows!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.