SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Ann: Investor Presentation - September 2019, page-262

1. 5,726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1321
    I’ll correct you on that the inner circle all started buying shares at 2c and topped up no higher than 15c just to correct you on that.

Now we may have been in contact with management/ BM/ Michel Melone but nothing was ever given to us that was price sensitive and not announced to the market,
    and if it has well we have always posted what we heard.
    well I have anyway posted everything that I have heard from the management so whatever I heard all you guys heard.
    Things started to fall off the wagon when management was not being true to their word for whatever reasons things may have changed or they were just dishonest I don’t know all I do know is all the information I got you guys heard.

We all just have to see what happens next I believe they will get the money they may be a tad short in this CR
    And they will need more money before revenue.
    And this time I’m going based off more research then listening to the management,
    management will make you think that we do have enough but the figures show that they don’t
    If you go by the cost to build
    If you go by operational cost and time frame
    I’m just happy we are not going into VA that’s the most important thing at the moment

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.