SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Ann: Investor Presentation - September 2019, page-324

1. 419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    Interesting that you have chosen not to answer my question.

I once owned shares in SAS. I was once very bullish on them. In the early days, when they hit milestones, actually built something and met timeframes. Since then they have achieved nothing except dilute shareholder wealth and I watched all my paper profits disappear. Now that is on me and I thank SAS for teaching me so much about not falling in love with a stock as it means you often can't see what is right in front of you.
    I have invested so much time in to this company, now I am just interested in how it will all end, that is why I am here - not that it is any of your business anyway. I don't have anything positive to say because I legitimately do not have anything good to say about them at the moment.

No I have not contacted management. As a holder or a non holder. Why should I? People here act like investing should be a treasure hunt for information. That is just wrong. Like SAS do not need to announce all relevant and price sensitive information via official announcements. If you have to discover information via other company announcements (GomSpace), or contact management directly to raise obvious concerns which blind Freddy can see, then something is very wrong.

I find it interesting that you do not vent your concerns here. I am guessing that as a shareholder, you don't want to public criticise the company which you have financial interest. You do understand that means holders or "uprampers" have more of an ulterior motive than no holders, or "downrampers" as you call them. As far as I am concerned, the views and comments of non holders hold more value for this reason. Unlike popular belief here, non holders are not part of a magical club who is paid to downramp. Honestly who would be so threatened by SAS.

I also find it interesting that you are so desperate to discuss this stock away from the forum. This forum was designed for this very purpose and I can only imagine why you don't want to discuss it here, but I am not interested in anything you have to say if you can't post it here for all to see. If you are so comfortable with your investment, why are you so triggered by me bringing a bit of reality to this conversation?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.