VYS 0.00% 28.5¢ vysarn limited

I was suggesting that FMG could quite easily operate their own...

1. 17 Posts.

I was suggesting that FMG could quite easily operate their own rig, and don't quote me but I think RIO already have their own rigs, so would be easy for them to expand.

Annual reports are key marketing mechanisms, IMO people are naive to analyse them at face value. The profit was $2.5 million, $7.2 of which was a gain on sale. At face value $2.5 profit sounds good, however they won't get $7.2 million gain on purchases every year, remove that and its actually a $5 million loss. Obviously there are other factors that need to be considered in evaluating profit. My point was assets could quite easily be revalued in future and doesnt necessarily mean Vysarn financial performance has changed in real terms.

I would be interested in learning more about the purchase price for rigs? Aren't new rigs like $5million and can be supplied in 12 months? I have noticed their are rigs currently for sale in Canada, imagine you can get one of those down here in 2-3 months.

12 months is a long time for someone to artificially/spruik inflate the company SP and then dump it, Which will then have long term operational impacts. I wouldn't have thought $5million per rig and 12 month to supply is a "significant" barrier to FMG and RIO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.