MTH 1.04% 48.5¢ mithril silver and gold limited

Excellent presentation , gave a good overview of where the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 335
    Excellent presentation , gave a good overview of where the company is at and especially liked the diagram showing how big the area is in relation to Melbournes suburbs , i mean when you read that the area is 70 squares kms that is all well and good but to see it layed out in a way we can all appreciate and relate to gives us all a much better understanding ..... i mean we can all ( melburnians ) imagine getting in a car and driving from Ascot vale down to Port Melbourne across to Kooyong ( just past Toorak ) and then up to Heidelberg and back across to Ascot vale again , for non Melb people that is a bloody fair amount of driving . From where i sit it appears the company is not afraid to give a warts and all explanation by showing not only good stuff but also the stuff that might be a bit of a challenge. The coming quarter should paint a very good picture of where we are truly at .... 2 drill rigs at El Refugio , Jorc estimate , metallurgy work and engineering studies for both an access road and underground drift . My only concern and what i will be interested to see is plans for the access road which in my view is going to be key , if that can be built without prohibitive costs then it should be all systems go for MTH ..... we know the excellent gold and silver is already there so that is not an issue . Cheers .
    All my opinion only .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
0.005(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $50.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 48.5¢ 46.0¢ $197.3K 415.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 23044 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.5¢ 5257 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.56am 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.