CNB 4.82% 39.5¢ carnaby resources limited

Imme I don't know if you hold or not or what your buy in target...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    Imme I don't know if you hold or not or what your buy in target is, but you can still be an asset not an enemy on HC if you and everyone else can put your differences behind moving forward providing you haven't burnt all your bridges that is, If the upcoming results from Strelley and Duchess are positive in which is what i am expecting fingers crossed there is definitely very exciting times ahead.

So it just goes to show at times Greed can sometimes turn around and bite ya on the ass if things don't go the way you expect, there is never such a thing that is a sure thing.

When you sold your shares and stated so no one begrudged you infact most if not all would have been happy for you, But it was the relentless negativity that followed that got under everyone's skin, also calling posters a cheer squad well that didn't go down well either as why would anyone who does there research and invest in a stock bag it, totally nonsensical.

So something that I have learnt over my life is at times it is better to keep ya trap shut and not say anything at all good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.