CNB 5.45% 52.0¢ carnaby resources limited

I had the same feeling. If the RC results from the Pilbara are...

1. 1,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6352
    I had the same feeling. If the RC results from the Pilbara are good, and with visible sulphides and alteration we expect this, then they will want to commit to a major ongoing drilling programme. The Nil Desperandum IOCG copper/gold results also demand continued attention and a push to a JORC. I would be very happy with a placement to fund the two drilling programmes at a new level of intensity, especially if it enabled some institutional involvement, interest and support.

The important new information in the presentation for me was related to the Pilbara gold projects:

1. Recent work shows seven (7) Hemi look alike aeromagnetic intrusion targets across the CNB ground but notice these do not include Bastion or Big Hill, they are all new targets. Investigation of these targets has yet to commence.
    2. Reference to Strelley being at the intersection of two major regional faults, the same ones as Hemi, and having the same structural setting as Hemi.
    3. Alacazar has widespread anomalous gold mineralisation associated with the intrusion. CNB drilled a line of 4 RC holes and found a 250m wide intrusion with strongly altered and deformed greenstone on the margins of the intrusion. Assay results not yet available.
    4. No ground work other than surface soil samples has been conducted at the large Big Hill intrusion (results not yet in). Big Hill has a large magnetic anomaly located on the Berghaus Shear Zone. This is considered by CNB to be an excellent Hemi style intrusion target.
    5. The source of the 4km long silcrete hosted gold anomaly at Palisade has not yet been determined.

The update on Tick Hill and the Duchess copper/gold/cobalt projects does not seem to provide any additional information. This is the kind of excitement and potential that we all invest in small cap explorers for. Hold or buy but there does seems to a be a high risk of missing out if you sell with the important news flow in the coming months.

DYOR, not investment advice as you must invest based upon your own financial circumstances and risk profile.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
-0.030(5.45%)
Mkt cap ! $91.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
54.0¢ 54.0¢ 52.0¢ $57.96K 109.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 29780 52.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
53.0¢ 6761 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.45pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.