INR 0.00% 13.5¢ ioneer ltd

Ann: Investor Presentation - Sibanye-Stillwater Investment, page-118

1. 3,097 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1173
    @cueball147

Have to wait for a bean counter to do a proper independent evaluation of this one me thinks. A lot of variables Inc the northern basin and reduction in our cash outflow. Debt funding is organised by Ioneer but paid for under JV so our debt obligation should now be somewhat diluted.

490M is as I think Borro pointed out USD so in AUD thats about 670M. a lot closer to half the market cap of Ioneer and a %$%#ing massive chunk of coin for anyone to hand over.

"We sold half the project" keeps being stated - driving me crazy. The project was committed to a JV so technically 100% of it is now pooled in with the cash contribution from Sibanye. No sale was conducted....

Interestingly a note in the investor preso says this company cant buy any shares in INR for 12months. So we could be absorbed into this monster before we are in production if the mine permits come through.

Short term pain for long term gain. When we are producing massive lithium product in future years at 15k plus a ton I too will be waiting for my dividends. If we get that far...(TO now seems more likely)

From little things big things grow" by Paul Kelly - YouTube

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $327.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $169.5K 1.251M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 106623 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 765829 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.59am 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.