INR 3.45% 14.0¢ ioneer ltd

This will recover better than yesterday’s price within the week...

1. 452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    This will recover better than yesterday’s price within the week at the latest imo.

Large investors are gobbling this up because they are focused on the horizon, not their feet!

INR have just unlocked and been given financial license and privilege, to access $billions of dollars in revenue over 30yrs at least, which they could not have achieved yesterday.

As far as the largest of the large speculators go, now they are seeing a more detailed company than what they saw yesterday.
    They now see 95% of the puzzle pieces have been put together. These large investors won’t even look at a puzzle until a project gets to this size and advancement.
    This is not only a new age for INR but there’s a new Calibre of appraisals. $1-06 is its value.
    It therefore attracts a new calibre if interest from Lithium buyers who no longer see this project as a hypothetical.

The recovery in price will be swift and again, for about the 12th time for INR I will put my rocks on the line (haven’t been wrong yet).

Good work to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $327.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.8¢ $224.8K 1.602M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 265571 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 991309 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.