INR 4.55% 23.0¢ ioneer ltd

Not buying into any of the commentary regarding "weve solf half...

1. 225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Not buying into any of the commentary regarding "weve solf half the business we should be worth half as much blah blah blah". The market is always 5 steps ahead of the rest. As some have stated, we have known since day 1 that we were never going to be able to operate on our own, a JV was always the most likely scenario. The market knows this and will have priced this in. The sell off, again as has been stated, is in response to the raising at 60 odd cents.

This deal is another box ticked imo. It also carries with it some big advantages. The company is more stable for the support of such a big partner. Furthermore, I believe we should see it as an enormous positive that a company of this size has backed us in. They wouldn't do so without doing their own DD. They have a good track record with ESG and imho, their support gives me more confidence in our ability to navigate the BW issue. A company worth 10$ billion wouldn't be throwing this amount of cash at something if they didn't believe we'd be able to get to production.

I'm certainly one of the less informed posters on here but this is my interpretation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.